My name is Jerice and currently I am majoring in Nursing. I am a loving wife and mother to 4 amazing kids. I am an extremely friendly person with a huge heart. Sometimes I am blunt but truthful with a little attitude. I have been through a lot in life, but all of my experiences molded me into the great person I am today. I have great family and true friends that I am extremely grateful for.
Wow, working on a nursing major while raising 4 kids? My hat is off to you. I look forward to reading your blog the topic is very interesting.
ReplyDeleteHi, Jerice! You have a genuine smile and I always love your point of view.
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Roma :)
DeleteI am amazed at your level of sass and class AND you are a nursing major. I will visit your blog often because It gave me a nice warm cuddly feeling.
ReplyDeleteThank you Glenn!
DeleteSometimes I find my self being blunt and truthful, but I think when you have children sometimes you learn to be that way I myself tend to be very truthful with children because if I'm not someone else will be.
ReplyDeleteExactly great point!
DeleteJerice you look so happy in all of your pictures. You can tell you have a great support system!
ReplyDeleteThank you Matthew!
Delete